Due to the latest restrictions with regard to Covid19, the sports hall will be closed and the squash courts will not be accessible from 26 November to 15 December. These measures could be extended and we will keep you updated on any changes.
Since many competitions do currently not take place and since many clubs have limited their training activities, the sports hall will already close at 8 PM on Saturdays.
Hi everyone – this is a quick reminder, that there are no training sessions during the (Luxembourgish) school holidays. We will be back on 9 November (depending on Covid19 restrictions). In the meantime, do not hesitate to book & use the courts: the sports hall stays open!
We have updated our rules and measures for our group training sessions:
- Maximum of 4 players per court
- No mixing of training groups
- Mask is compulsory as soon as you leave the court (coaches will be wearing it at all times)
- No touching of other players’ rackets (for example when simulating an exercise)
- Start and end of all sessions strictly on time, to avoid too many people waiting around the squash courts
- Usual safety measures: distancing, washing & disinfecting hands, etc.
Thanks for your understanding & cooperation and stay healthy everyone!
Looking to discover a new sport or improve your skills? Our Open Day will introduce you to the world of Squash. Let our coach show you the basics of the game if you’re a beginner or let’s work on your technique if you already know what you’re doing. Young or old, meet us at Sports Hall Frankie Hansen on Monday 14 September at 19:00. More infos via firstname.lastname@example.org
Den SCE huet d’Coupe 19/20 gewonnen. An engem spannende Match géint den aktuelle Landesmeeschter Angels hunn den Daniel, Raphaël, Pascal an de Boris eng super Leeschtung ofgeruff fir sech mat 3-1 als Coupe Gewënner kënne feieren ze loossen!
The commune has informed us of the following closures and new opening times for the summer:
Until 9 August: CLOSED due to renovations
From 10 August – 14 September:
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 17:00-22:00
- Tuesday & Thursday: 14:00-22:00
- Saturday: 8:00-22:00
Enjoy your summer!