With the easing of Covid-19 restrictions, these are the new measures applicable as of 16 May and until further notice. Stay safe!
Good news: squash courts will be accessible again from Monday 11 January onwards, with the sports hall closing a bit earlier than usual (21:45 on weekdays, 17:45 on Saturdays, closed on Sundays). A strict maximum of two players per court and the usual sanitary measures must be followed. Let’s play squash again!
Due to the latest restrictions with regard to Covid19, the sports hall will be closed and the squash courts will not be accessible until further notice.
Since many competitions do currently not take place and since many clubs have limited their training activities, the sports hall will already close at 8 PM on Saturdays.
Hi everyone – this is a quick reminder, that there are no training sessions during the (Luxembourgish) school holidays. We will be back on 9 November (depending on Covid19 restrictions). In the meantime, do not hesitate to book & use the courts: the sports hall stays open!
We have updated our rules and measures for our group training sessions:
- Maximum of 4 players per court
- No mixing of training groups
- Mask is compulsory as soon as you leave the court (coaches will be wearing it at all times)
- No touching of other players’ rackets (for example when simulating an exercise)
- Start and end of all sessions strictly on time, to avoid too many people waiting around the squash courts
- Usual safety measures: distancing, washing & disinfecting hands, etc.
Thanks for your understanding & cooperation and stay healthy everyone!
Good news: the sports hall and the Squash courts in Ettelbruck reopen on 8 June following a limited timetable from Mondays to Fridays during 17 to 22 o’clock. Changing rooms and showers, the gym and the bar area remain closed.
Please follow the usual guidelines and current recommendations published by the Government (including those specific to indoor sports) as well as the recommendations by the Luxembourgish Squash Federation.
Disinfectants will be available when entering the sports hall. Court reservation in advance is mandatory, using the online reservation tool Skedda. While there cannot be any group training, feel free to contact our coach for individual training sessions.
As a result of the measures announced by the Luxembourgish Government, please note the following closures and cancellations starting 16 March and valid until further notice:
- Sports hall closed
- No training sessions for kids or adults
- No championship games for at least two weeks
- Junior tournament (planned for 28 March) postponed – date to be confirmed
We will keep you updated once more information is available and when things start running again. Thank you for your understanding and take care over the next weeks!